Capitalize On Federal Business Opportunities
Just like those 10 percent of fishermen that catch 90 percent of the fish, the most successful government contractors are those who develop and focus their resources the most effectively, rather than reminiscing about the one that got away.
Federal government contracts are not won by chance or by waiting for the phone to ring. Winning requires actionable market intelligence, a thorough understanding of procurement processes, the implementation of an effective and practical marketing strategy and effective management of the complete sales cycle.
Interface’s 45 years of firsthand experience in the government market and extensive network of relationships has helped companies win billions in contracts, while saving time and money along the way The federal government does not take a one size fits all approach to buying and Interface does not take a one size fits all approach to selling.
Interfaces engagements are built around the development, implementation and management of effective government sales strategies.
This typically includes:
- Identification and qualification of opportunities
- Agency, Department, Activity and Program level
- Near, Mid and Long Term pipeline
- Stakeholder identification and engagement
- Program Managers
- Contracting Officers
- Prime Contractors
- End Users
- Identification and positioning on necessary contracting vehicles
- SWOT Analysis
- Competition Profiles
- Program Budget Analysis
- Potential contract set aside requirements
- Development of subcontracting and teaming arrangements
Sales Cycle Representation
- Marketing strategy development and implementation
- Call Plans
- Direct Marketing
- Conferences and Tradeshows
- Social Media Development
- Sales team training support.
- Arrangement of meetings and presentations with decision makers
- Capture management
- Proposal management
Contract / Delivery Management
- Contract negotiations
- Performance issue resolution
- Invoicing / remittance resolution
- Contract reporting requirements
- Customer relationship management
Interface’s efforts have secured contracts for companies in an extensive range of industries.
- Environmental Services
- Information Technology
- HVAC Equipment
- Industrial supplies and equipment
- Engineering Services
- Water Filtration
- Safety Equipment
- Tactical Equipment
- Cleaning Products
- Building materials
- Professional Services
- Industrial chemicals